We provide a very wide range of accommodations to choose from, offering everything from a luxurious stay in a 5 start hotel to a very basic bed and breakfast accommodation. Depending upon your requirements and budget we cater to your needs on an individual basis. Our medical partners provide facilities like language interpreters, foreign exchange conversion at the hospital, complimentary Wi-Fi, fax, photocopy, courier services, colour television, laundry services, special dietary requests etc.
Travel and Airport Reception
A comfortable trip with no hassle in getting around places is what we propose. You will be escorted by your case executive at the airport and taken to your hotel or place of stay. Your case executive will be with you at every step right from taking you to the respective medical centre, visiting local markets, familiarizing you with incredible places within the city to in the end escorting you back to the airport.
We will be providing you with a SIM card on arrival so that you can you can speak with your relatives back home as well as make local phone calls at a nominal rate.
Doctor Appointment and TESTS
Your case executive will be handling this entirely for you. All the appointments will be fixed with your prior approval and to your convenience. The Referrals that will be needed for various services like the outpatient clinic, laboratory and pathology, medical imaging, and inpatient surgical procedures will also be taken care of by your case executive.
Once you confirm your visit to India our medical partner will send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country. A copy of the letter will be marked to you.
Please send us the following details via email if you want us to send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country:
1. Patient's name and passport number
2. Medical escort's name and passport number
4. Your tentative date of arrival at Fortis for treatment
- If you are travelling on a medical visa, you are required to register at the Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office within 14 days of your arrival. Our team will help you with all these formalities.
- Patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh are required to register with the nearest Police Station or Police Commissioner’s office within 24 hours of arrival. Refer to your Visa/ Transit document for instructions.
- Please bring 10 passport size photographs with you for the above formalities.